Swiss Textiles Award
From 2000 to 2010, the Swiss Textile Federation promoted talented young designers by presenting the «Swiss Textiles Award». With prizes worth 100,000 euros made available as equivalent material benefits, the Swiss Textile Federation boosted many as yet unknown designers at a decisive stage in their career.
Winners of the «Swiss Textiles Award»
Eleven promising young designers received the richly endowed «Swiss Textiles Award», helping many of them to make a real breakthrough. Today, the winners are still designing prestigious collections under their own name or label or else have become designers in prestigious fashion houses.
- 2010: Mary Katrantzou, Great Britain- www.marykatrantzou.com
- 2009: Alexander Wang, USA - www.alexanderwang.com
- 2008: Rodarte, USA - www.rodarte.net
- 2007: Marios Schwab, Great Britain - www.mariosschwab.com
- 2006: Bruno Pieters, Belgium - www.brunopieters.com
- 2005: Christian Wijnants, Belgium - www.christianwijnants.be
- 2004: Haider Ackermann, Belgium - www.haiderackermann.be
- 2003: Raf Simons, Belgium - www.rafsimons.com
- 2002: Benoît Missolin, France - www.benoitmissolin.com
- 2001: Tran Hin Phu, Schwitzerland - www.tranhinphu.com
- 2000: Daniel Herman, Schwitzerland- www.danielherman.com